The SEO website audit has one main purpose, to make sure all your website pages can be successfully crawled and indexed by the search engines. It is an important step to understand and uncover how your website is performing and see what is working and what is not.
- Improve Page loading speed and website performance. They are both considered ranking signals by Google
- Identify SEO aspects of the site that need improvement
- Better user experience. Improving site speed not only makes site visitor experience better, but also increases the time they spend on your site and can increase conversions
We will deliver a detailed website analysis report which identifies indexing issues and errors across all your web pages and pinpoint the SEO aspects that need improvement and directly impact your ROI. At your request, will schedule a meeting to explain the overall health state of your website and explain why each aspect is important to your business. And if your site is perfectly optimized, we’ll be transparent and remove your site from the audit.
The report provides an in depth analysis of various elements of your website such as:
- Scripting errors,
- internal and external links,
- image optimization issues,
- 404 page errors
- 500 internal server errors
- pages with 302 redirects
- Broken links
- Page loading speed
- Non-compliant URLs
- Pages with non proper headlines
- Pages without meta descriptions
The above are important starting points which allows us to provide a tailored solution to optimize your website. Fill out the form to receive a FREE SEO Website analysis report.